Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis501 View Post
    First time attending here....is it actually possible to get tickets online when they go onsale....or do bots buy them up....also whats parking like near the center if planning on driving....thanks
    Don't worry about ticket availability (just don't put it off for too long). From what I can remember there is ample parking available at the convention center, though I can't recall what the cost was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    Anyone seen a price list for tickets anywhere? Both 4 day and VIP? I couldn't find it at any of the relevant links.
    Based on pricing trends from the last 3 US Celebrations, I'm expecting:

$150 for the 4 day pass
    $500 for VIP Jedi Knight
    $900 for VIP Jedi Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    So the Rosen Centre was available?
    Rosen Centre is always the first to go. It and the Hilton are the two closet hotels, but it's cheaper per night.

According to my emails from C6, a couple days after they announced, they added more rooms to the Rosen Centre. I wasn't able to get in on the first day, but got in a couple days later.

So I'd say check the website again every couple days and see if they re-open the hotel.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_421 View Post
    Rosen Centre is always the first to go. It and the Hilton are the two closet hotels, but it's cheaper per night.
    I believe the Rosen also sets aside a large block of rooms for the convention and the 501st, which makes it all the harder to get a room there.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Nice i absolutely cannot wait

This was the best May the 4th announcement! I'm looking forward to going to my 4th Celebration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Just Got the email!!!!! So pumped for Orlando!! Beek and Alex lets do this!!!
    Already on my way! Can't wait.

Three words....

Miller's Ale House
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthBeek View Post
    Giddy up!!!!
    We'll have to meet up Beek! If you have any room in your Giordanos get together let me know. Def people on here I want to meet and out a face to. We met briefly at Spencer's table at CVI.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Tonite I will call the Disney Vacation Club and book a room from 4-9 thru 4-18. The family will want to visit the land of Mickey at the same time !!!!

I booked a room but as of now, I'm 50-50 on whether I go to this. If I can somehow snag a VIP pass on the 25th I'll defintely go, but otherwise, I'm not so sure. I think it's great that it's back on the east coast, but it stinks that they scheduled it for Easter weekend. I know my g/f won't want to go because of that, and while I'm sure she won't object to me going, I'm not sure I want to go without her.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast