Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Chosen_1 View Post
    Woohoo!!! I was crossing my fingers for Orlando again. It should be fantastic weather in April, too.
    As was I. I had a blast at C5 and 6. This will be awesome with Ep 8 coming.

I'm stoked, but I do wish on wasn't on Easter...
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

So the Rosen Centre was available?
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    So the Rosen Centre was available?
    Rosen block was full already when I called at 2:30. I booked at the Hilton and will keep checking for openings.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Anyone seen a price list for tickets anywhere? Both 4 day and VIP? I couldn't find it at any of the relevant links.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    Anyone seen a price list for tickets anywhere? Both 4 day and VIP? I couldn't find it at any of the relevant links.
    Not yet......

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Rosen block was full already when I called at 2:30. I booked at the Hilton and will keep checking for openings.
    Went ahead and booked the Hyatt Regency, but might change to the Rosen Centre if it opens. Believe its cheaper too...

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Just Got the email!!!!! So pumped for Orlando!! Beek and Alex lets do this!!!
    Giddy up!!!!
    " Everybody breaks, everybody breaks sometimes...."

We booked at the Hilton, since they have the mega-pool for the kids. We'll be there all week.
    Last edited by exciter; 05-05-2016 at 06:57 AM.

First time attending here....is it actually possible to get tickets online when they go onsale....or do bots buy them up....also whats parking like near the center if planning on driving....thanks

Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast