Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Last Jedi Toys - General Discussion Thread

I want a Super Articulated Jedi Master Luke Skywalker.

^^^He needs a cool beard and robot hand though.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Here you go.
    Was this from the Evolutions set?
    See you around, kid.

Quote Originally Posted by RogueKnite View Post
    Was this from the Evolutions set?
    Yes.

(It wouldn't just let me type "yes" because the message was too short to post, so please ignore this part.)

Quote Originally Posted by bigbarada View Post
    People assumed they were new vehicles in ROTJ; but that was never stated onscreen. The Rebels series has actually established both A-Wings and B-Wings as being around prior to ANH.
    The old Droids cartoon, which was set before ANH, has A-Wings in it. So really we've known that they're not new since 1985.

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    The old Droids cartoon, which was set before ANH, has A-Wings in it. So really we've known that they're not new since 1985.
    I thought those were retconned into R-22 Spearheads?

Quote Originally Posted by ZX3 View Post
    Yep, I just wasn't sure if Droids was still considered a part of the canon. I was 12 years old when that cartoon premiered, in 1985, and even back then I knew that they only included the A-Wing in the show because Kenner needed to sell the toys.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

^^^Yeah, the A-Wing came out so late in the Return of the Jedi line, I was already done collecting at the time and had already moved on to G.I. Joe. The A-Wing reminded me so much of the Buck Rodgers Star Fighter that I already had.

Speculate.... Resistance Rey w/ Luke's helment in a POTF A-Wing

Page 2 of 156 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast