Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rogue One - Figure Want List

Yeah, it's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Yeah. It's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...

Yeah. It's as if, since you found something in your area just fine. Someone else has no right to voice concern over the lack of that same product in theirs. All that matter is you found yours...

The figures I want the most are the new troopers, especially the black one, and Jyn Erso in both her rebel outfit and her Imperial outfit. I don't know if I will buy the regular Stormtrooper, since I have plenty of those already.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

The lack of Rey is pretty bad. Starkiller Rey should at least be all over the place. It's the main character that's been out since September
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

Yeah Rey is unbelievably underproduced. Why wasn't she included in the black series reissue line but resistance troopers, tie pilots, and guvian enforcers were?
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

The figures I want the most are the new troopers, especially the black one, and Jyn Erso in both her rebel outfit and her Imperial outfit. I don't know if I will buy the regular Stormtrooper, since I have plenty of those already.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

Rebel pilots! Was theat guy that was walking with Jyn Erso a rebel pilot too? Not the one in the standard orange jumpsuit.

Nevermind, just checked again. He looks more like a trooper because he has a gun.

Captain

tall robot

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast