Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Rogue One - Figure Want List

The short dude with the beard looks like a character from the new Fallen order game.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

A TLC Ugnaught could be a start, just need to rework the mouth area
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

We're never getting any more Rogue One figures. It's one and done as far as Hasbro is concerned.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Where did you hear this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    We're never getting any more Rogue One figures. It's one and done as far as Hasbro is concerned.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

From their reality department.

I do wish that there had been a TVC articulated 3.75" K2S0 droid. I really enjoyed the character and the 6" BS figure is one of my favorites.

I have hope that when that Disney+ Cassian series appears, that K2S0 will be in it. It would seem like a no-brainer character wise, but the cost of a full time digital character may not be in the budget for a streaming show like it was for a movie budget. But if he is in "Cassian", then perhaps his figure might have another chance for an appearance.

But I agree that otherwise RO toys are done. The only exception being those TVC stuff where they dig in the past for stuff. There is always the chance for a surprise figure here or there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    I do wish that there had been a TVC articulated 3.75" K2S0 droid. I really enjoyed the character and the 6" BS figure is one of my favorites.

I have hope that when that Disney+ Cassian series appears, that K2S0 will be in it. It would seem like a no-brainer character wise, but the cost of a full time digital character may not be in the budget for a streaming show like it was for a movie budget. But if he is in "Cassian", then perhaps his figure might have another chance for an appearance.

But I agree that otherwise RO toys are done. The only exception being those TVC stuff where they dig in the past for stuff. There is always the chance for a surprise figure here or there.
    Good news -- it's been confirmed Tudyk is back to be K2:

https://www.theverge.com/2019/4/12/1...luna-rogue-one

While it doesn't guarantee a TVC figure, it definitely means there's a much better chance of it happening when the show comes out.

TBH, the 5PoA figure is very sufficient for this Droid. With figures like this added articulation can weaken the plastic causing lessened durability. It can be a task to get him to stand without falling as it is, now imagine having week joints in skinny legs.

I feel articulation should be saved for more deserving candidates, like actual new characters from said series.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819