Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,314 of 1314

Thread: AT-ACT Walker

Quote Originally Posted by yayax_squad View Post
    As others have mentioned above, not having the BAT-AT nor even the POTF AT-AT made this an attractive purchase for me at $75. I grabbed one and I like it for what it is!
    You made the right call I think. $75 is a very fair price IMO. I don't think they will linger much longer at TRU. Plus, I've heard a rumor that professional liquidators are coming in and hauling away lots of stuff. Now I'm starting to speculate if stuff will end up at places like Ross, Marshall's, Ollies, etc.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

According to a report on Yakface, Gordmans has been getting in the AT-ACT for $70!!! But I thought all the Gordmans went out of business? I mean I know the one in Highland, Indiana went under after only being there for a short period of time.

I get the feeling tat if they were to stay on track with OT design for vehicles, instead of thinking up new old looking designs. People would likely buy more of them.
    At least then we might get updated versions of long old ships etc.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    You made the right call I think. $75 is a very fair price IMO. I don't think they will linger much longer at TRU. Plus, I've heard a rumor that professional liquidators are coming in and hauling away lots of stuff. Now I'm starting to speculate if stuff will end up at places like Ross, Marshall's, Ollies, etc.
    As a follow up to this post I wanted to mention something I came across this weekend. The Ollie's flyer has a blurb about TRU, I quote "World's biggest toy store retailer closed it's doors after 40 years and Ollie's bought almost $200 million dollars' worth"..."Our stores will have Black Friday toys from now thru December 25th"..."our selection will be changing weekly as many new trucks of toys are being received by our warehouse every day."

I was there this past weekend and didn't really notice anything interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out more often these days.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132