Thread: Celebration VIII???

Celebration VIII???

Put this in the appropriate thread but I am curious if there might be a Celebration 8. I do hope it comes back to Orlando. celebrations 5 and 6 where amazing. I understand Celebration 7 being in Anaheim sense that is where Disney is located and when Disney announced the production of TFA.

Celebration

I personally think Celebration should be centralized. The family cannot afford to travel all the way to California. They already have SDCC. Never made it there and never will. Florida would be a little easier. But Indiana was awesome made it there everytime. Plus me being disabled it would be easier to not travel so far

I went to Celebration VI in Orlando and Celebration Anaheim, I preferred my experience in Orlando a lot more. Hoping that they hold it out in Orlando again so I can make an excuse to also hit up Disneyworld in the same trip.

Hopefully they announce the next US Celebration at the closing ceremonies in Europe!

I too had a blast at C6 as well. Everything was all centralized.

Hoping C8 will be back in Anaheim. I've been to all US shows except for Denver and C6 and ranking them order

C4
    C7
    C3
    C2
    C5

The Jakku like conditions in Orlando just weren't suitable and C3 tried to reproduce Hoth which wasn't very pleasant either.

Hoping C8 will be back in Anaheim. I've been to all US shows except for Denver and C6 and ranking them order

C4
    C7
    C3
    C2
    C5

The Jakku like conditions in Orlando just weren't suitable and C3 tried to reproduce Hoth which wasn't very pleasant either.

There will definitely be a CVIII, and I hope it returns to Orlando, too. I think if I were to rank the ons that I have been to so far, it'd go a little something like this.

C3
    C5
    CE2
    C6
    CE1
    C7
    C4

While I would prefer Anaheim, it's only 15 hours away. I do see the practicality of a more centralize location, so Denver would seem like more of a middle ground to me.
    My problem is that i nevr seem to be able to get the time away, or get tickets before they're sold out.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback