Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leia - D'Qar

Leia - D'Qar

These images have popped up on Ebay via a Hong Kong seller, nothing has been confirmed about this item other then her likeness is horrible.

Click to enlarge last picture.

Thoughts on this item?

Huh, her eyebrows look a little...weird.

Actually I wonder if we'll get resistance uniform Leia as part of the 5POA line since this outfit is covered here. Kind of like what we're seeing with Han.

Poor Carrie Fisher. Hasn't she been through enough?

I just don't have the words. This figure is mystifying on every level. Why make a super articulated version of this figure when there are so many other figures that would benefit from it? Why release Leia in this outfit before the uniform she wore throughout most of the film? Why add soft goods beneath the plastic outer robe which will render any articulation useless? Then there's the matter of the head sculpt and paint applications. It looks like an intergalactic drag queen.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

Well...yeah. This figure doesn't make much sense. But I'll take it! The sculpt looks like it is probably good but the awful paint apps just ruin it. Definitely will need to 'fix' this one's face with a repaint. I do kind of like how Hasbro took a chance and made Leia and in this outfit, though. She'll mix well and add some variety with all the other SA figures in the lines so far.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Terrible face. Otherwise nice figure.

Actually, as far as Leia likenesses go this is one of the better ones. Just needs the eyebrows to be in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    These images have popped up on Ebay via a Hong Kong seller, nothing has been confirmed about this item other then her likeness is horrible.

Click to enlarge last picture.

Thoughts on this item?
    Link to the ebay seller?

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Actually, as far as Leia likenesses go this is one of the better ones. Just needs the eyebrows to be in the right place.
    I agree. By "terrible face" I meant the paint job, not the scuplt.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast