Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Han Solo (Starkiller Base)

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Yea... it happened about a year+ ago and has never been resolved for most of the forums... something about hackers attacking the site through the edit/Like feature we used to have. ... which begs the question.... who wastes time attacking a Star Wars figure collecting board?
    Oh. I did notice it's only some places here that don't let me edit the post.

I don't know why trolls do what they do. I assume it's their upbringing.

I will say this about the Starkiller Han figure: it has the nicest DL-44 blaster I've seen from a 3 3/4 figure. :{D
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

TVC Dengar's is nicer....as is both versions of the 5poa bespin Luke. At least as far as short scope variants go.

For long scope I prefer the 5poa anh Han. I just dislike soft plastic guns that warp.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    TVC Dengar's is nicer....as is both versions of the 5poa bespin Luke. At least as far as short scope variants go.

For long scope I prefer the 5poa anh Han. I just dislike soft plastic guns that warp.
    I think Starkiller Han's got the nicest. Dengar's is a different version of it and too small from what we see on screen. Still a great sculpt, but the newer one kills it. :{D
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

I really wish that we got the regular Han for this line. It was a limited line so they should have made the core versions instead of ones with limited screen time, so it was disappointing they went with the Starkiller base one with trench coat. Since they are finally decently priced, I decided to go ahead and make him into his normal TFA look.

I cut off the scarf, and gave him arms from an Indiana Jones figure and used the 5POA jacket. I cut off the collar from the 5POA one. I liked the 5POA headsculpt and paint better than the BS one but the neck joints are different sizes, so I had to modify the BS Han neck ball joint to accept the 5POA head.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Nice work and yeah, the regular Han would have been a beter choice. However, maybe they wanted to save him for the TVC line anyway.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324