Thread: Billy_Ray's HT/SS collection

Billy_Ray's HT/SS collection

Recently commandeered this cabinet from my wife...well, actually it was her idea for me to use it. This is just a few of Sideshow's better efforts along with my Hot Toys figures. I've got another, similar, cabinet upstairs with the remainder of my SS figures and my Indiana Jones stuff. While they have served me well for many years, I think I may be packing up a lot of those SS figures that HT has done and relegating the upstairs cabinet to strictly Indy.

Last edited by Billy_Ray; 03-08-2016 at 04:31 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Very nice collection!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Some great pieces! Have you thought about a trip to Ikea in the near future(LOL)?

Yes I have, but the closest one is in Austin (I'm in San Antonio) and we just got rid of our van and only have a Nissan Versa and a Mustang. Does IKEA deliver? LOL. My wife has promised me that, once we get our loft squared away it can be mine all mine and I can get new shelves and display stuff. Currently most of my toy collection is packed away.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Cool collection indeed! I Really like the Hoth Han, i'd also choose the blue jacket, but i must not resist collecting outwith my focus...i've broke the rules too many times now and must show some control
    Last edited by Herb; 03-09-2016 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joda76 View Post
    Looks great. Is Vader stock?
    Yes he is.
    Feedback thread

The two Captains:

Feedback thread