Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Captain Phasma - Walmart

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    They did go and make a Wall playset though. While I don't know how well it was done it is pretty cool to see companies doing stuff like that.
    I found it on clearance at TRU along with some of the GOT figs and picked up most of the collection. I have to say its pretty rugged, took a little while to get the Night Watch tower area up though. There's a ton of pegs for figures (about 15-20) but i think their too large for modern SW pegholes iirc.

Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Oh that is actually kind of cool. Could be uses for some Hoth-ish background. If I see that at a good price I may have to pick it up. Thanks for the photos.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Oh that is actually kind of cool. Could be uses for some Hoth-ish background. If I see that at a good price I may have to pick it up. Thanks for the photos.
    $19.99 on clearance at a local TRU.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Found a lone Phasma at Walmart for $5. Couldn't resist at that price.

Quote Originally Posted by Calitrooper View Post
    Found a lone Phasma at Walmart for $5. Couldn't resist at that price.
    Yeah $5 is a great deal. I had got her when she first came out and it was $13, but the one I found had terrible paint apps (I didn't look at them in the store since I was so happy to actually find something new lol). But about a month ago, I found one for $5 with WONDERFUL paint apps. So for that cheap, I couldn't pass up replacing her.

Lucky for some . The only place ive seen her is on eBay .

Gave Phasma an SE-44C blaster pistol. I painted it based on the Visual Dictionary.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

yeah this character pegwarmed for a long while but on and off and never like the main ones. Main pegwarmers are always Han, Leia, Rey, Finn, Poe(but a lil less so than the others), Jyn and Rose. Probably why they rarely re-stock racks anymore since Rogue One, all those figures have been sitting there collecting damage and dust.

The 2 pack with officer Finn finally showed up in Canada. Picked it up and now my Phasma has her Quicksilver baton as well.

Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I've seen several of these pop up at Tuesday Morning these days. I remember thinking at the time that the price was good that I almost bought one, but I already have one from the TRU closing. Off the top of my head I forget the exact price.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738