Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Phasma - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by are_k View Post
    Same here, i sold off my 6in black series Phasma shortly after seeing the film
    I liked Phsama. Yeah her part was shorted in the film but her armor looks awesome. I am looking forward to this one.

It's also been confirmed that she will have a bigger role in Episode VIII, so that will be cool. I still think she should have sounded an alarm and risked being killed instead of just giving up so easily.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Where was it confirmed that they are releasing another wave?

Quote Originally Posted by jediblood View Post
    Where was it confirmed that they are releasing another wave?
    URL’s for ALL Walmart Black Series Figures?

As far back as last fall it was rumored that there were at least three more figures coming following Wave 3. The links for the next three no longer work, but that could and probably will change soon as the next wave is prepped for release.
    "It's true, all of it…The Dark Side…The Jedi…They're real"
    My Trade & Classifieds Feedback

Hasbro confirmed it at the roundtable discussion at Toy Fair. Black Series 3.75" will continue for 2016 and was a success. 2 waves planned for spring and for summer/fall. Unfortunately, it will remain a Wal*Mart exclusive for this year as well.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Vote Garouf P.D. Lafoe for 2016!
    "You just watch yourself, we're wanted men! I have the death sentence on twelve systems!"

I'll buy them all to support SA. Still looking for figures that haven't already been made in that other scale though.

i know i know, probably not going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Just wait until the second movie.
    Of course, I suppose there'll be another Phasma figure by that time. Ooh! Or maybe 3D printing will be cheap and easy enough that the metallic armor will be achievable! Combined with a better on-screen character! All my wishes may come true!

Quote Originally Posted by JediDrummer View Post
    Of course, I suppose there'll be another Phasma figure by that time. Ooh! Or maybe 3D printing will be cheap and easy enough that the metallic armor will be achievable! Combined with a better on-screen character! All my wishes may come true!
    Or you will have the Artfx and Bandai versions available, higher quality and probably for cheaper than what scalpers will ask for the Hasbro version on ebay.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Is the armor different enough to have its own tooling or can they just modify and use the Storm trooper mold and add a soft good cape and unique head?

If it is common enough, that may be why we are getting her and Asty, they can both be made with tools from the existing waves with minimal changes.
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast