Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Phasma - Walmart

I'll be getting her. There's so few SA figures released lately it's a no brainer. As long as i can get one at about retail that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Seriously. After seeing the movie, I no longer care one whit about this figure/character.
    Same here, i sold off my 6in black series Phasma shortly after seeing the film

It's funny-- I'd rather have a SA Hux than Phasma at this point.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Seriously. After seeing the movie, I no longer care one whit about this figure/character.
    Just wait until the second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Just wait until the second movie.
    Wake me in two years.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    It's funny-- I'd rather have a SA Hux than Phasma at this point.
    Agreed! Which is why I've held off buying the 5POA version so far, in hopes that he was right around the corner. IMO, it is Luke, Han, Leia that deserve SA representations. Not these secondary death scene nominees.

The only reason I'm interested i Atsy, is hopefully for the helmet less head for customs.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Awesome news!!! Please make at least 3 more waves, Hasbro. I am really excited about this figure! Hoping we get Han, Hux, Flametrooper, Snowtrooper, Guavian Enforcer, Resistance Poe and a few others still.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Glad they're still continuing SA figures, but is this all they have to report for us so far? One quick-barbecued alien pilot and one Stormtrooper Commander who did nothing but look menacing for less than two minutes before she got dumped down a trash compactor?

Okay, sure I'll get these if only for the fact they have articulation if nothing else. But surely the wave's gonna more than just two figures.

Am I too needy?
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I'd like a Han too in that so-called wave

They can't announce a Han Solo SA until they're sure everybody has bought the 5POA version. Then, only then, a Han Solo will there be.

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast