Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabine (Season 2) with removable helmet

This is definitely on my list. I enjoy the Rebels series.

The only Rebels figure I own is Chopper. This will probably be my 2nd Rebels figure.

Oh, HELL YEAH! Season 2 Sabine with removable helmet. I WILL be getting one. Fantastic news.
    @LordEdzo

Was this confirmed as a single carded release or a two-pack?

Also, were there any pics of her with the helmet on or is it a switchable head(Piece)?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I do think she will be a single carded figure.

She looks great! Any idea when she's going to be released?

Can't really tell if her left arm is still in that bent pose or not. Really happy this is coming, my little boy really needs one to complete his Rebels crew.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Can't really tell if her left arm is still in that bent pose or not. Really happy this is coming, my little boy really needs one to complete his Rebels crew.
    IIRC from toyfaire pics her right arm has the vintage Han Solo blaster drawn bent pose to her arm.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

*stares at the face* Doesn't look like Sabine. I hope they still fix it. I am looking forward to this but the face doesn't cut it for me. Disney Infinity Sabine got the face right that's why I bought it. This...just looks off.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast