Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sabine (Season 2) with removable helmet

I agree, plus the 5 POA Rebels figures are animated, which I prefer. I'd much rather buy all the Rebels characters in 5 POA animated form than SA realistic.

As for Sabine's arm, I believe its sculpted that way so she can put her hand on her hip / holster, or hold one of her blasters straight up - as seen in the show.

Must buy. Easy choice on every Rebels figure. Leia, Kanan, Maul, Sabine, 7th Sister. Do we know if these will be in along with TFA assortments or on their own?
    No stranger to the dark.

can't wait to get this figure. it's about time Hasbro gave us Sabine with removable helmet.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

This is the figure that my daughter has been waiting for. When I got her the other Sabine, she wanted to see that cool hair and her face. Having be used to my TCW figures, she was disappointed that the helmet was not removable.

Now with the Blue Hair and removable helmet, she is quite excited. Any ETA on this figure?

Had I known that this would eventually be coming out, I'm not sure that I would've even bothered picking up the season one version. Ah, who am I kidding? Sure I would've...

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinBrown View Post
    Had I known that this would eventually be coming out, I'm not sure that I would've even bothered picking up the season one version. Ah, who am I kidding? Sure I would've...
    Wishing I did. At least this one will (hopefully) be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    FS: Black Series 6'' in box: Han #8 Orange, Obi Wan #8 Blue, Bousch Blue, TFA #s 2, 3, 4, 11, 13, Poe and Riot Trooper, Kylo Ren Starkiller Base Exclusive

Hope the guns fit in the holsters better. My previous Sabine keeps almost losing her's. Really glad this figure's on it's way.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

Hopefully the head fits on the other Sabine figure. That would be the perfect Sabine.

It would be nice if the guns fit better in both holsters and hands on all the figures. You'd think with all the money saved on less articulation, they could make the figures hold weapons more tightly!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Taliax View Post
    Hopefully the head fits on the other Sabine figure. That would be the perfect Sabine.
    But then you'd have season one's body with season two's head.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast