Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kanan in Stormtrooper Armor

Kanan in Stormtrooper Armor

According to RS, we'll be seeing Kanan in Stormtrooper Armor in the line.

Any thoughts on this one?

I'll buy Kanan as well (as Maul, Leia, and Sabine). He'll sort of match cadet Ezra. I'd like to see more and more Rebels figure so that we (as collectors) can have a pretty thorough and comprehensive line like the CW line. I do, however, wish that there was a Rebels-specific line with its own packaging (again, like CW) rather than being sporadically released among other lines without any regularity.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Looks alright, a very easy reissue actually. I was kind of holding out it would be Kanan with the spray painted Stormtrooper helmet from the latest Season 2 episode that aired "The Call".

It's a miracle they took this long to produce it... Great that we're finally getting Rebels figures (other than Ezra) with removable helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Macbeth View Post
    I'll buy Kanan as well (as Maul, Leia, and Sabine). He'll sort of match cadet Ezra. I'd like to see more and more Rebels figure so that we (as collectors) can have a pretty thorough and comprehensive line like the CW line. I do, however, wish that there was a Rebels-specific line with its own packaging (again, like CW) rather than being sporadically released among other lines without any regularity.
    Completely agree. The completionist in me is upset because I only wanted to collect Rebels 3.75 from now on, but being released in the same line as other OT and PT figures is chipping at my OCD if I don't get them all.
    FS: Black Series 6'' in box: Han #8 Orange, Obi Wan #8 Blue, Bousch Blue, TFA #s 2, 3, 4, 11, 13, Poe and Riot Trooper, Kylo Ren Starkiller Base Exclusive

Quote Originally Posted by skooternb View Post
    Completely agree. The completionist in me is upset because I only wanted to collect Rebels 3.75 from now on, but being released in the same line as other OT and PT figures is chipping at my OCD if I don't get them all.
    I hear ya; I really do. It's all I can do to resist.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I was kind of holding out it would be Kanan with the spray painted Stormtrooper helmet from the latest Season 2 episode that aired "The Call".
    I was hoping for that, too. Hopefully we'll see that... or custom it is!!
    --An opener since 1978.
    --"Thanks for everything. I have no complaints at this time."
    http://www.facebook.com/MedievalBobaFett

--Dear Hasbro, Sim Aloo. S.A., 5POA, 3POA, I don't care. Just do it already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kilted_Fett View Post
    I was hoping for that, too. Hopefully we'll see that... or custom it is!!
    That'll be the year after, hah! TAKE MY MONEY!
    FS: Black Series 6'' in box: Han #8 Orange, Obi Wan #8 Blue, Bousch Blue, TFA #s 2, 3, 4, 11, 13, Poe and Riot Trooper, Kylo Ren Starkiller Base Exclusive

I guess when you think about it, new characters are at a minimum. So Hasbro really has no choice but to go with easy stuff like this to keep the line going. That and of course outfit changes and repacks.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I guess this was an easy kitbash for Hasbro to make but I would have preferred Kanan with the Sabine painted Stormtrooper helmet. still I guess I'll snag 1 or 2 for some Stormtrooper Commanders
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast