Thread: Thread Suggestions - Rebels Saga Legends

Post Thread Suggestions - Rebels Saga Legends

Hello fellow forum users, if your unaware only mods and admins are able to start threads in this section. In the past if we didn't have a thread up and running users were to pm us and suggest a topic to start a thread about. I thought it might be easier to have a "suggestion thread" for topics where people can post ideas for threads.

Please note:

This thread is not a discussion thread at all so no discussions here - only thread ideas.

This thread is only to post ideas for threads eg figure suggestions, ideas for polls, if a new item has been announced and we don't have a thread started or a general topic relating to this section.

We do have a number of existing threads in this section and some ideas can be posted in existing threads. If it can't go in an existing thread we may consider starting up a thread on the topic.

Each thread suggestion will be a case by case basis.

So please post any serious thread suggestions you may have.

Once the figure has been released, adding a poll to rate the figure could work. It's not really a necessity, but it could give the thread a little extra something.

How about a thread index? I think this is the only modern one that doesn't have it.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    How about a thread index? I think this is the only modern one that doesn't have it.
    Weird I don't know how I missed that, I'll get one up as soon as possible. Thanks!

I would also love it if there was a checklist with only star wars rebels figures and vehicles. I am only collecting the rebels and haven't found a good rebels figs only checklist anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by TK50166 View Post
    I would also love it if there was a checklist with only star wars rebels figures and vehicles. I am only collecting the rebels and haven't found a good rebels figs only checklist anywhere...
    The list of the 3.75" line can be found in the Modern Checklist thread, 3rd post down is all the Rebels/Saga Legends figures.