Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast

Thread: Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I was a little disappointed that there didn't seem to be anything new revealed at SDCC. Right now the only thing I'm looking forward to is the IG-88 that was shown some months ago.

The coming heavy emphasis on the Sequel Trilogy worries me. If they don't sell well -- and I can see why they might not, with the lower interest among collectors in ST characters/designs, and yet MORE trooper-types on deck -- that could mean the end of the line before we get IG-88, the Gammorrean, R2-D2, and some OT/PT "hero" types to complement the current line.
    I share your fear buddy...
    So I do hope they will sell them well in order us to get our "vintage" ones.
    Last edited by bObA_fEtt_Ox; 07-21-2019 at 04:50 PM.

I wish they would focus on the OT with just a few ST figures mixed in.
    Wants: Star Wars Celebration Exclusive TBS6 Darth Maul and Obi-Wan Kenobi; SDCC TBS6 Boba Fett

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

Sad we did not get any reveals or SDCC exclusive.
    I guess they would rather showing stuff at Tamashii cons.

Waiting with impatience the OT/PT prototypes/drawings :

- Scout troopers
    - IG88
    - R2D2
    - Gamoran
    - Queen Amidala

and more !

Hope they will still make them among the ST figures.

It's been a while, folks.

Didn't have much time these last couple months to work on new characters but today was the day.... Jabba sent two fighters to the arena : the towering Chew Wu Kong and Thok, the gamorrean sumo wrestler.

I got another Ashigaru Stormtrooper today. For $30, I couldn't resist.

I do love this line, but the long wait between new releases can be a bit trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I got another Ashigaru Stormtrooper today. For $30, I couldn't resist.

I do love this line, but the long wait between new releases can be a bit trying.
    For $30 is it original?
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    For $30 is it original?
    Yeah, it arrived yesterday from the ebay seller. I was already confident about its authenticity but was able to verify once I got it in hand.

IG 88 and Admiral Ackbar shown at NYCC. Ackbar looks awesome. Check out Fantha Tracks website or post on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
    IG 88 and Admiral Ackbar shown at NYCC. Ackbar looks awesome. Check out Fantha Tracks website or post on Facebook
    Thanks for the update.

Do you know if they showed us some Manga realization as well ? I mean the Marvel line ?
    Maybe Black panther ?

I have limited myself to Vader and stortroopers so far, but Ackbar is very tempting. Especially if they intend to go ahead with the Gamorrean as well. I think I can justify a departure like that.
    Wanted to buy (or trade for): Toynami Thundarr the Barbarian: Thundarr, Ariel and Ookla (all three, loose and complete or carded, but figures in NM/M condition). PM me.

Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast