Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Anybody hear any news about the Sequel Trilogy-based figures? They were shown quite a while back but there's been no news of any kind of release date, that I know of. I had been thinking that I might get the Kylo Ren figure.

I'm beginning to wonder if Bandai has decided to draw down offerings on this line. I hope not. There's still so much potential.
    You are right there is so much they still can do.

Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    Nothing past C-3PO. I'm really hoping for a scout trooper and Tie pilot.
    Tie pilot too you are right I forgot this one, I considered shadow trooper like tie pilot.

And R2D2 to go with C3PO

Finished working on my Darth Revan figure to add to my collection, wanted to share my work here with you fellow fans of this beautiful line.

For those unfamiliar with the character and his design, Revan was a Jedi of the Old Republic who went to explore the Unknown Regions beyond the Outer Rim and came back years later as a Sith Lord, known as Darth Revan. He was one of the main protagonists of Knights of the Old Republic and appeared in several books and comics.

For this figure, I used parts of a Darth Maul Sohei figure and parts of a Royal Guard Akizonae (for the cuirass, armored boots, cape, and start point for the faceplate). The rest is as usual a lot of resculpting with epoxy resin, lots of repainting, tinkering, tailoring and other fun stuff. Here he is in close up.

And a group shot of the Sith Lords so far...

I'm going to continue working on more Sith Lords, planning a Darth Malgus and a Sith Stalker (Starkiller), but who knows what else could happen..

Hope you enjoy it, take care everyone.

As I have a Yoda focus, so he would have been cool. But I have no interest in endless trooper variants.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    As I have a Yoda focus, so he would have been cool. But I have no interest in endless trooper variants.
    Yeah, I've got "trooper fatigue."
    Black Series Most Wanted:
    BODHI ROOK, SAW GERERRA, MOROFF, PAO, ADMIRAL RADDUS, PONDA BABA, DR. EVAZAN
    MOMAW NADON (HAMMERHEAD), YODA (RESCULPT!), BIB FORTUNA, REE-YEES
    WICKET W. WARRICK, LOGRAY, ADMIRAL ACKBAR (ROTJ), COUNT DOOKU, AAYLA SECURA, KI-ADI MUNDI

@Darth_Balrog : very nice custom as usual !

@GalaxyShot : very nice picture as usual !

Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    @Darth_Balrog : very nice custom as usual !

@GalaxyShot : very nice picture as usual !

Thanks dude!

M: What could you hate enough to give you the power to destroy me!?

V: Myself

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788