Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Fichtre, that's definitively great!!!
    "Atirizi inyui mwi hau inyouthe ukai haha"

It is indeed a great looking figure.
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-02-2016 at 04:44 AM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

All these figures are incredible. I'm really loving the look of the stormtrooper and the first Vader posted.

I own the Bandai Ashigaru (Samurai) Stormtrooper, such a cool and creative figure:

Will not collect others, even if they are looking fantastic. But I really wish they would make these in 1/6 scale too.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPapa View Post
    All these figures are incredible. I'm really loving the look of the stormtrooper and the first Vader posted.
    They sure are. In a collector world plagued by rehashes and delays, it is nice to see a company come up with such fresh, creative idea and being consistent with their releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I own the Bandai Ashigaru (Samurai) Stormtrooper, such a cool and creative figure. Will not collect others, even if they are looking fantastic. But I really wish they would make these in 1/6 scale too.
    Congrats on having one of these figures added to your beautiful collection, Sergiu. It would be fantastic if they ever decide to have them also made in the 1/6 scale, as that could only enhance even further the intricate detailing and rendering of the line. But even at the smaller/space saving scale they're made, owning at least one of them will only add more visual interest to one's collection. They're strikingly appealing to the eye. Personally , I will continue collecting them. I will enjoy seeing a shelf or two with all these Star Wars characters paying homage to the world famous Samurai aesthetic.
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-04-2016 at 12:58 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    - Besides the Drummer Stormtrooper we've seen, there are more Footsoldiers to come out, including a Spearman and an Archer, as announced last year during SDCC...

Man....that archer is lookin mighty fine!!!

I have Ronin Boba and next is the Stormtrooper.

I have the original Vader and Stormtrooper. Trying to decide if Vader v2 is worth spending the extra $. Fett and Royal guard are my absolute favorites. I would very much like them to do Obi Wan and Luke at one point.. Also Han and Chewy could be portrayed in an interesting way where Chewy could be Han's monster or pet or whatever..
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

I would also like Medieval Knights Star Wars figures and even Steampunk ones.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by thorskywalker View Post
    I have the original Vader and Stormtrooper. Trying to decide if Vader v2 is worth spending the extra $. Fett and Royal guard are my absolute favorites. I would very much like them to do Obi Wan and Luke at one point.. Also Han and Chewy could be portrayed in an interesting way where Chewy could be Han's monster or pet or whatever..
    I can hardly wait to get my hands on the Royal Guard. If pictures are doing it justice, the design and versatility of the sculpt to me are fantastic, plus the color of his outfit will pop up nicely among the more subtle black and white sculpts on the shelf, and will be a nice contrast as well against the green/yellow armor of the Boba Fett figure.

As for Vader version 2, I've also been thinking about getting it, but at this point I'm not too sure I will. It isn't much different than the first version, other than the noticeable Death Star head piece and some minor details, and while I think the face looks better than the first version (local store has it on display), I think I rather save the money for the upcoming Drummer Trooper, Archer, Spearman, Sandtrooper and the Royal Guard.
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-12-2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: typo

Page 3 of 100 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast