Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Princess Leia - Rebels

Quote Originally Posted by AhsokaVader View Post
    I personally think the figure is fine. It could be better as all of them could be. As far as CHEWIE said above about Rebels figures being cheap to collect, I don't completely agree. Go look up some of the first ones released, the price is slowly creeping up. The ones now have been released just widely enough that they are not that overpriced online. For some kids that are just getting into Rebels, some of the main characters are just too expensive to buy, if the parents don't know about the 2 packs and single releases.
    I don't have problem with her either. Do I wish she was a tad taller yes but I do look it her like well she was about(I stress about) the same age a Erza was. Again, people have their opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by AhsokaVader View Post
    For some kids that are just getting into Rebels, some of the main characters are just too expensive to buy, if the parents don't know about the 2 packs and single releases.
    I told you before, Rebels figures in orange cards (specially singles) will be insanely expensive in a few years. That particular card design was short lived and is the only one relating directly to the series.

Since the general discontinuation of realistic SA line, whether you like it or not, Rebels is the ONLY collector's line currently running.

You see, these figures have an inherent nostalgic feel and are the spiritual successors of a remarkable lineage that began with the Early Bird kit and ended with the Droids line. The 5 POA format works best for the animated characters and, in this case, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456