Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Princess Leia - Rebels

She's gonna be impossible to find and then I'll be told female figures don't sell

#wheresRebelsLeia #wheres Rey lol.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I love this new Leia in its animated and action figure form. I would've added an off-white medium length cloak with hood for her to wear during the opening scenes, to give her a more ceremonial, consular look.

This figure looks lovely with clean paint lines (though I do acknowledge that it's a press photo, so it had better look good!). It seems like we might finally have a Leia figure worthy of her royal status.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    #wheresRebelsLeia #wheres Rey lol.
    #wheresthefigures #wherestheblackseries

Overall she turned out pretty decent and a worthy addition to the collection.

just received and opened Princess Leia from the Rebels line. Decent figure but hard to stand up on her own. very thin legs like the Seventh Sister figure.

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

For some reason, she just doesn't look like a Star Wars figure. Lego Friends maybe, but not Star Wars.

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone View Post
    For some reason, she just doesn't look like a Star Wars figure. Lego Friends maybe, but not Star Wars.
    I was thinking she looks more along the lines of the old Droids line heh.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

Yikes - that doesn't look too good. Are the arms/legs rubbery like the Seventh Sister?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast