Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 362

Thread: Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

  1. #1

  2. #2


    I really hope that hood is removable...
    I am Indy!

  3. #3
    As long as the hood is removable. I like the revamped legs too. Nice touch.
    “What’s a Star War?”

  4. #4
    That thing on the left was my favorite part of the movie. He carried it everywhere; I was so shocked to see such an iconic accessory not included with any other figure.

  5. #5
    Yeah, not liking the hood.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Yeah, the hood better be removable. It looks ridiculous.
    Also, why would they even bother giving this mold a hood when Kylo NEVER wore his hood up when the mask was off.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lak_Sivrak View Post
    Yeah, the hood better be removable. It looks ridiculous.
    Also, why would they even bother giving this mold a hood when Kylo NEVER wore his hood up when the mask was off.
    Because if the screw it up now, then they'll totally be able to sell us another one or a TBS figure with a softgoods hood later down the line. Or maybe the non-sculpted hood down version will be in the armor up series.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by theforcemonkey View Post
    That thing on the left was my favorite part of the movie. He carried it everywhere; I was so shocked to see such an iconic accessory not included with any other figure.
    What would you rather be come with? Something completely ridiculous like a melted Vader helmet?!
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tauntaunweequay View Post
    What would you rather be come with? Something completely ridiculous like a melted Vader helmet?!
    ....I.... I... I - I would totally buy a Kylo with a melted Vader helmet...

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •