Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

Quote Originally Posted by pug205 View Post
    Zuvio had zero screen time
    Kylo Ren has zero screen time when his helmet is off and has his hood on. All helmet less scenes are done with the hood down.
    Ahh just a terrible joke

Probably or just a tricky joke for some to get

I like it - especially the updated stance and what appears to be a "Force" hand sculpt. I'm assuming the hood / scarf are one piece at it will likely be removable. As a matter of fact, you can probably swap scarves with the other 5 POA Kylo figures to create a variety of combos. You might even be able to put this hood over the helmeted Armor-up figure...

So how many more of this guy will they make.
    Just a different time, why when I was a boy you got one Vader, ONE!

Everybody be freaking out over this new unmasked kylo figure.

Relax. You all act like it's the only figure made that's not screen accurate or whatever.

Ah...welcome back Schu...err...Patrick.

Your absolutely right...everybody be freaking out
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The hood definitely throws off the overall aesthetic of the figure. It's also difficult to gauge the accuracy of the head sculpt but hopefully there is at least a passing likeness.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

I like the hood up. Reminds me of Dark Anakin.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Ah...welcome back Schu...err...Patrick.

Your absolutely right...everybody be freaking out
    It's spelled e'reybody.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    Everybody be freaking out over this new unmasked kylo figure. Relax. You all act like it's the only figure made that's not screen accurate or whatever.
    Yeah, we do be. It be lookin like Hasbro be rippin us off again cuz!
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast