Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: DeAgostini Helmet Replica 1:5 Scale Magazine

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledjawa View Post
    Finally broke down and picked up Wedge and Luke from eBay. Look forward to getting them from the UK. Hope to pick up the other pilots without breaking the bank
    Too bad these weren't available in the U.S.
    I really wish they'd brought this to the US too. I would've been in for the entire run, but at roughly $35-45 each to get them from overseas, I just can't afford more than just the rebel pilots, which I can't resist.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

I managed to find the B-Wing pilot in an ASDA (UK version of Walmart). Its a beautiful sculpt and I'm very pleased with it. I'll put some pictures up on my Instagram later for those interested. https://www.instagram.com/toysofthejedi/

Could anyone here post a picture of one of the X-wing helmets (or the Y-wing helmet) with a 1/6 figure (or next to a 1/6 scale X-wing helmet)? I know these are 1/5 scale, but I was curious just how big they look with a 1/6 figure. I've seen some customs figures with these helmets and some work (Death Star Gunner) and some are a little big (AT-ST helmet).

Any help is appreciated :-)

DeAgostini Helmet Replica 1:5 Scale Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    So... it is still just helmets, and not all of them are winners, but: I still really like this line. This is the status of the subscription in central Europe as of last week. Still less than 1/3 of all helmets arrived, and I am already impressed. I really love that they cover EVERYTHING, from OT to PT to ST, animated, games.

I am a sucker for the DeAgo lines. I got the chess (which is okay with 64 figurines), and the vehicles (totally awesome and highly underrated). So I am glad I add this to the collection.

So... as the 2nd acrylic shelf is fully occupied now, I though I'd post an update of this collection. I am still happy with this subscription, and still 1/3 is left in this line. I especially like the more devious side-characters such as the ARC-170 pilot, Ezra Bridger or the Coruscant Emergency crew. They really touch all timelines and episodes with this line, which is really nice as you do not see those characters anywhere else.

So, heres the next edition. Once complete, it will be 3 acrylic shelfs + x helmets.

Last edited by StraightEdgeLuke; 12-28-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Last week, the line came to a close here in Germany. They did not expand to 80 helmets as in France and Spain, but ended at the "regular" number of 70 releases, probably due to losing subscribers along the way. However, they delivered what was promised initially.

Therefore, I had to import the remaining 10 helmets via ebay from Spain, France, Belgium, UK. There are some nice ones among those. I pictured them here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1wgO9qi..._web_copy_link
    and here
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B10h74wC..._web_copy_link
    in case anyone is still interested in this line.

I may even add the last helmets to a shelf-photo just as the ones above, to keep some continuity.

Overall, the helmets are an impressive lineup and something somehow underrated. Same goes for the DeAgostini DieCast ships.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Its a shame they never brought this line to the US. I would've bought the whole set in that case but at $30-40 each to import, I had to stick with just the rebel pilots. One of the coolest lines that's been done in recent years anywhere.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112