Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Saw this in the thread for the Clone Wars Obi-Wan figure:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Also, did you see this?

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Hey, did you ever get Mace Windu?
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Hey, did you ever get Mace Windu?
    Walgreens switch to a different ordering system and I get no information on clone obiwan right now. That screenshot that was posted is from the old ordering system called AS400. So Iím not sure if when itís coming.

Iíve been watching all the upcoming force Friday figures trying to decide if I should buy or wait. Definitely like the mandolorian and rocket trooper. But it seems that 6in BS figs are losing popularity, I bet if I wait I can find them on clearance later on.

Yes I still need Mace Windu.

Ah, ok.

I saw Mace was available on Amazon for $18 something.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Ah, ok.

I saw Mace was available on Amazon for $18 something.
    Yeah I saw that but amazon always messes up my figures. They always show up either bent up or the box corners have a lot shelf wear.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374