Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Target on SW Military had a few of the Padme wave today, no Mace though and none of the latest wave.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

My Obi-Wan pre-order at Gamestop came in today. I actually stopped by the store on my way home before they had even gotten a chance to call me, the girl had literally just finished unpacking the box. Was pleased to also find they had received Chopper as well! All caught up!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    My Obi-Wan pre-order at Gamestop came in today. I actually stopped by the store on my way home before they had even gotten a chance to call me, the girl had literally just finished unpacking the box. Was pleased to also find they had received Chopper as well! All caught up!
    Nice! Iím glad you found him. Iím still looking for BS Mace Windu if you see him. I went to ThinkGeek at North Star today. I saw some new stuff including Ezra, BT-1, Dryden, Val, Holdo, and EP1 obiwan.

I've been keeping an eye out for Mace. Any intel on that Walgreens exclusive Clone Wars Obi-Wan?
    Feedback thread

I've been keeping an eye out for Mace. Any intel on that Walgreens exclusive Clone Wars Obi-Wan?
    I havenít heard anything yet. Iíve been looking and asking but no intel on him yet.

I stopped by Gamestop Potranco today and saw some Black Series Zuckuss there.

So much for being a Disney Store exclusive LOL.
    Feedback thread

So much for being a Disney Store exclusive LOL.
    Yeah no kidding, I waited in line to buy 2.

Saw the same thing today at the Gamestop on Lackland. They had a butt ton of Zuckusses (Zuckussi?). They also had a mess of Archive wave 2, Chopper, Aphra, those stupid droids, EP1 Obi-Wan, and Ezra!
    Feedback thread

Found Archive Series IG88 & Bossk at Bestbuy for $15.99 today.

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 236371727374 LastLast