Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Picked up five more Stormtrooper Hans and finally saw the board game. They are littered all over the place now.

Nice. I've been looking for more Stormtrooper Hans. Haven't seen any on this side of town since the one I got.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Just saw a report on Yakface that the Obi-Wan/Chopper/Ezra/etc wave is showing up at Gamestop.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Hit up Gamestop on SW Military and the one on Potranco. No luck with the new wave. Potranco store did have the Holdo wave, minus Mimban Han. Haven't seen that wave in a while.

Also picked up two TVC Stormtrooper Hans at the Target on SW Military. they had about 10 on the pegs.
    Feedback thread

Just read on Yakface that Wave 2 of the Black Series Archive figures (Anakin, Yoda, Maul, and Biker Scout) were found at Target in CA.
    Feedback thread

Wave 2 Archive figures have also shown up in Houston and are apparently also hitting Walmart as well as Target. I stopped by the Target on 151 but they only had wave 1 Luke and Bossk.
    Feedback thread

Star Wars Black Series 6"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Wave 2 Archive figures have also shown up in Houston and are apparently also hitting Walmart as well as Target. I stopped by the Target on 151 but they only had wave 1 Luke and Bossk.
    I found archive wave 2 at Target AlamoRanch. I bought one of each and left one of each.
    Last edited by Boba77; 06-13-2019 at 05:26 PM.

Thanks again for the tip! Can't believe how much better Anakin and Yoda look!
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Thanks again for the tip! Can't believe how much better Anakin and Yoda look!
    No problem man. Let me know if see chopper, obiwan, or Ezra from the new wave.

Definitely will. Unfortunately reports only seem to be of 000 and BT whatever so far.
    Feedback thread

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071