Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Glad to see they are finally putting the new stuff out. I still need him and am also looking for the TVC Han Stormtrooper. Can't really say that I have been HUNTING them...I've been pretty busy lately but I did stop by a couple of stores.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Managed to grab both the TBS Trash Compactor Luke and TVC Han Stormtrooper today at the Target on SW Military. They also had a set of the Retro Vintage figures. If you are looking at Target, be sure to check the Men's Clothing section. They had a display up for Father's day that had Star Wars stuff. That's where I found the TVC Han.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Thanks for the info Billy. Been looking for Han and the board game. Hopefully I'll track 'em down easily, thrill of the hunt after all.

Forgot to mention that they also had the board game. It was also in the Men's Clothing display. I did see them at the 151 Target as well, they were in the actual board game section.
    Feedback thread

It's bizarre to say the least how odd the choices are to either put out the toys in separate areas or not put them out at all. I went to Target at the Forum off 35 this morning when they first opened. No display, nothing. I checked the men's apparel department, seasonal and the toy section. Had to ask a kind employee at entertainment to check if there was Han or the board game back there. She came back with two Hans, just what I was after.

Next is the board game. Sure I can just order it online but I've had so many difficulties with Walmart already that I don't want to go through the hassle with a different company. Sure Target may be more reliable but that just takes away the thrill of the hunt.

Did you check the actual board game section? I saw them there at the Target at Alamo Ranch
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 05-23-2019 at 07:47 PM.
    Feedback thread

I'll check there next. Seeing as how Father's Day is closer than the initial release date, I'm sure we in Texas will finally see the product hit the shelves. We always seem to get everything everyone east and west of the US gets a month later.

Yeah, definitely check the board game section. I was at the 151 Target yesterday and they had 12 of them in the board game section. Same store also had a butt load of TBS Stormtrooper Luke (in the men's apparel dept)...no TVC Hans though.
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 05-30-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    Feedback thread

Saw a whole bunch of the Escape from the Death Star game at the Alamo Ranch Target today, also in the board game section. Plenty of TBS Lukes and surprisingly a whole lot of the TBS Solo Chewbacca as well.
    Feedback thread

Star Wars Black Series 6"

A few months back someone asked about A-wing’s at Ross. I saw 2 today at the Ross on 410&151 not sure if you’re still looking for one.
    Last edited by Boba77; 06-05-2019 at 10:48 AM.

Page 70 of 72 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 LastLast