Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tasu Leech

Tasu Leech

Status - Speculation

Anyone up for seeing a Tasu Leech in figure form? He was the leader of the Kanjiklub gang that Han Solo encounters on his freighter in TFA.

Yeah the leader of that Asian space gang. He'd be a welcome addition to my 6" collection. He kinda looks like a Klingon.
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Kanjiklub lent me some money during the Indonesia Comic Con last month

I would be up for that figure but i doubt we will get one in 3.75 sa. Pass on 5poa and 6 inch.

I'm not really interested in any figure specific to this sequence from the film. It felt out of place to me and was somehow reminiscent of the prequels. The pacing also seemed off and brought the film to a crawl.
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

I'd like to see the Kanjiklub made, as well as the leader of the Guavian Death Gang.

This guy is pretty cool. I would like to see him made. With the Guavian Death Gang once Bala-Tik is made, and hopefully he will be, it will be easy to build their entire gang, but with Kanjiklub I doubt we will ever see the who gang. At least if Tasu is made it would be a good start.

I'll admit, I'd buy it simply due to being on a TFA high, but I'm with Darth Jawa, I don't have any interest in him, really. There are soooo many other chaacters I'd rather have first.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

Interested, yeah - but this it the sort of character that would be best served in some sort of multi-pack. They really should consider a couple of 4-pks for that scene... include a couple gang members in each set and a new Guavian, alongside one "hero" figure like Han or Chewbacca - and they should not be 5POA in my opinion. And I'm not saying they need 15 pts of articulation, but some sort of "happy medium" with around 10 pts of articulation would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Jawa View Post
    I'm not really interested in any figure specific to this sequence from the film. It felt out of place to me and was somehow reminiscent of the prequels. The pacing also seemed off and brought the film to a crawl.
    I can see why anyone may have this opinion of this scene, but I liked it because it kinda reminded me of the Han solo adventure novels. Maybe this was Disney's way to reintroduce Han and chewie while throwing some EU fans a bone.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast