Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tasu Leech

Excited this guy was announced. He'll be a fun addition.

Still would rather have Balla Tik (sp?) since we already have the Guavians.

Quote Originally Posted by jonwes View Post
    Excited this guy was announced. He'll be a fun addition.
    I hope they don't over produce the wave, don't want him pegwarming but he'll make a fine addition to the collection.

Wasted slot, IMO. Would have rather 20+ characters we may never see instead of him.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

LOL, true. He definitely trumps Zuvio at least.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

There are about 20 other figures that I would have preferred be released first. Where are Maz, Leia and Luke, for starters. It would also have made more sense to release him and Bala-Tik in the same wave to encourage better sales. But when was the last time Hasbro's decisions made sense?
    You, sir, are playing a dangerous game! Keeping this much raw viking-ness contained! There will be consequences!

I definitely want Bala-Tik. But, part of me thinks some major characters they are saving for the Christmas 2016 push. I keep thinking that we'll still see quite a bit of TFA stuff next year, even with Rogue Squadron around.

Ok, this guy looks pretty sweet. I'll be getting him. I really thought I was going to stick with my "dozen or so" figures from TFA but so far it hasn't happened.
    “What’s a Star War?”

I'm seriously in the minority here but I loved the scenes on Han's freighter. Tasu Leech (and hopefully Bala Tik one day) is definitely a pick up for me. These dudes were awesome. Give us his buddy next!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast