Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Admiral Ackbar

Most definitely!!!

No doubt it would be sweet to get a tfa ackbar

Is this really a question that needs to be asked?!?

I would love a new Admiral Ackbar! We always need more Mon Cal.

Always need more Ackbar. Looks likely as the new wave cases state that a new Nien Nunb figure will be coming soon (per Dorkside Toys pre-order pages for Wave 4 3.75" figures).

Banned

Will get this figure for sure. But i will say that He looked a little bit different in TFA compared to the OT.

I'm all for an TFA Admiral "It's a Trap!" Ackbar, but is there any major differences in his uniform from Jedi to TFA? looks like a simple repaint of the Vintage version might work.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'm all for an TFA Admiral "It's a Trap!" Ackbar, but is there any major differences in his uniform from Jedi to TFA? looks like a simple repaint of the Vintage version might work.
    Repaint the POTF2 mold and sell it to us for a nice markup. Come Hasbro, you know we'd fall for it.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Repaint the POTF2 mold and sell it to us for a nice markup. Come Hasbro, you know we'd fall for it.
    That one rotates at the waist; too many POA for this line.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast