Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS/FT: 2nd Gen MOC Hungarians (Wicket, Leia)

SOLD: 2nd Gen MOC Hungarian Wicket

There is only a blue card Wicket for 200USD shipped left (please see pics on the link below).

Leia gold card - SOLD

Usual disclaimer: These Cards come from the infamous 2nd generation Hungarian bootleg line. These were discussed quite intensively here on RS with lots of pros and cons whether they are legit late production (90s) items with newer cards and blisters with overstock 1st generation figures or the packaging is fake. We could not decide 100% if legit or fake. Still very cool items for any bootleg collection, grab them...

More photos:

https://goo.gl/photos/9v97u8wLuSr8NkGWA

Prices are in USD, without PayPal. I ship with priority and "signed for". This does provide a registration number and tracking in most of the countries like the USA (some like UK, Mexico only scan parcel upon delivery, but you see it shipped and delivered). I will very carefully package in a robust cardboard box, will put tissue under the blister and will add external blister protection, but afterwards any damage during post I do not take liability for.

Please let me know if interested.

Best regards,

Andras

And as alway, I am always open for trade or count in to MOC Hungarian figures and cardbacks.
    Last edited by jedibabu; 05-19-2019 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Leia sold

Now all reduced to 200usd shipped

grab them great gifts for any collector

Wicket is still available, other 2 sold

wicket still there now 100USD shipped

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast