Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Rey Resistance Outfit

Quick heads up in case anyone is still looking: Resistance Rey is back up on Amazon and the price is back down to $7.99. Hopefully this means that Amazon is ending is price gouging on the 5 POA figures.

There is like a half dozen of this figure over at Target's today, same with Han. I bought one.

I found a second Rey over here i Australia for$5.00 AUST at a store over here called The Reject Shop.

When I opened it I find that the holster is glued on her up side down. :O

Guess that's what I get from buying a figure at a place called The Reject Shop! LOL!

I got mine in from Amazon, after never seeing one in store. I love the figure, it has a great sculpt and is one of the best looking current 5 POA figures. Of course, I couldn't let Hasbro completely satisfy me, as mine has a paint scuff on the left leg, revealing the plastic she's molded in. It isn't huge, but I notice it every time I look at her.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

She and Han are making a reappearance at Target here too.

Found a couple at $5 & Below. Picked them all up for extras to customize for Last Jedi too.

Total repaint

Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051