Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snap Wexley & First Order Snowtrooper Ofiicer

I'll wait till there's a 8" black series version.
    Dear Disney, if you want to bring back the SW Fan Club -contact me.

Have the red one from the vehicle already, so the black pauldron is nice for me. Doesn't make the pack any less desirable to me.

AHHHH SNAP! The next Generation of Star Wars has it's Porkins.

Good luck getting this guy in the already tiny X-Wing.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKOFTRADZE View Post
    AHHHH SNAP! The next Generation of Star Wars has it's Porkins. Good luck getting this guy in the already tiny X-Wing.
    Oh sorry to snap your joy, dude, but he doesn't look that fat.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    Hey dude! Check out this figures girth with the protruding belly and compare to the recent porkins figure who was slimmer. That said Porkins was not obese he was a heavy guy. While this guy my carry the weight better on the face he has the poundage similiar to Porkins.

I'm sorry hit a personal nerve I was not fat shaming anyone just drawing a comparison:

Quote Originally Posted by mattmanw54301 View Post
    Kinda looks like Kevin Smith. Snoochie Boochies!!!
    Didn't he visit the set, and was shown an X-wing just for him?
    Was there more he wasn't telling?

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFighter View Post
    Neither did the latest Porkins, considering the first Porkins was. Dude must have lost some weight, and Hasbro based it on his latest look instead of ANH.
    Also, just because your dad is heavy doesn't mean you'll be just "as" heavy.

But Grundberg has gotten heavier since Heroes, just saying.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by JACKOFTRADZE View Post
    Hey dude! Check out this figures girth with the protruding belly and compare to the recent porkins figure who was slimmer. That said Porkins was not obese he was a heavy guy. While this guy my carry the weight better on the face he has the poundage similiar to Porkins. I'm sorry hit a personal nerve I was not fat shaming anyone just drawing a comparison:
    I know, I just offered my opinion on how the figure looks, wasn't accusing you of anything. And he does seem to have the better carrying of it, but it may be hasbro's inability to make an action figure these days.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_the_Lesser View Post
    I'll wait till there's a 8" black series version.
    You'll probably be waiting quite some time, there is no 8" Black Series

Really wish Snap came with a removable helmet so I could finally make a custom Grundberg from "Big *** Spider"
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I have a spoilery question I can't find the answer to on the net....did Snap blow up during the battle or did he survive? I don't remember seeing him afterwards.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast