Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger's Speeder

Agreed. Will pick up a couple. I'm a nut for the speeder design. And smaller vehicles. This is a winner. Don't care for Ezra, I'll sell him off.

The speeder is Kind of interesting. Is there anything new or different about Ezra?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Sweet! I hope the more abundant Imperial version on the show will follow (probably not, too logical for Hasbro):

Ezra appears to be a new sculpt, and the lightsaber blade might even be removable, allowing you to clip the hilt / blaster to his belt.

so want a few of these. I just wished they packed it with a new figure instead of Ezra yet again. would it kill Hasbro to give us perhaps a helmetless Sabine already. I'd even take a Kanan in Stormtrooper armor with this bike.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

would have been cool as well to perhaps have the set come with a few Imperial crates.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Ezra appears to be a new sculpt, and the lightsaber blade might even be removable, allowing you to clip the hilt / blaster to his belt.
    Am i crazy or am I finally seeing the rumored "scar" version of his head sculpt reflecting his battle with the Grand inquisitor in the S1 finale. The art on the box looks to be that way to.
    Co-host of 3 guys talking Star Wars toys at Kesel Run Collecting

always buying SA imp army builders, even beaters for a decent price.

The legs are new too--this is his season 2, with the belt pouches and leg straps added.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast