Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ezra Bridger's Speeder

I'm seeing a ton of these at Target stores on clearance for $6 - it really was overpriced to begin with, and should have been $15 to start instead of $20. Considering how many I'm seeing on clearance, the chances for anymore Rebels vehicles in this range might now be restricted. If they do anything else in the vehicle / figure combo packs, I hope they switch to creatures, like they are doing for the TLJ line. Bring on a Blurrg w / rider!

Well, the problem is that Hasbro seems to think Everyone will buy multiples of Ezra. As if he's the best thing to ever hit SW. Personally, there's 5 other ships i'd rather they had done! So it fails on two fronts for me, wrong pack-in and vehicle. Just doesn't interest me, especially at $20+. Maybe they should have done Ketsu and her ship? A ship with cool design, and someone who hasn't already had 6 releases! Or maybe the Speeder should have come with Ryder.

That said if I came across it for $6 I'd likely get it to customize into something else. I've been on the hunt for a personal craft for for a project for years. And this may work.

If they want to do the Ghost on a close level to the BMF, I'm sold! That is the only ship I'm willing to go BIG on. I'd also go for an Outrider too if done moderately well, and included Leebo. There are plenty of ship/vehicles that could be done as well as figures. They just don't seem interested in anyone beyond the crew.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I can get you approximately 50 for $5.98 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Well, the problem is that Hasbro seems to think Everyone will buy multiples of Ezra. As if he's the best thing to ever hit SW. Personally, there's 5 other ships i'd rather they had done! So it fails on two fronts for me, wrong pack-in and vehicle. Just doesn't interest me, especially at $20+. Maybe they should have done Ketsu and her ship? A ship with cool design, and someone who hasn't already had 6 releases! Or maybe the Speeder should have come with Ryder.

That said if I came across it for $6 I'd likely get it to customize into something else. I've been on the hunt for a personal craft for for a project for years. And this may work.

If they want to do the Ghost on a close level to the BMF, I'm sold! That is the only ship I'm willing to go BIG on. I'd also go for an Outrider too if done moderately well, and included Leebo. There are plenty of ship/vehicles that could be done as well as figures. They just don't seem interested in anyone beyond the crew.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Well I broke down and bought one, along with Finn's Speeder. HTS had 15% off with free shipping last night, so i decided to just go for it. Also bought that overweight Army guy and a couple of the deluxe figure with armor for $3 & change. They must have been doing it to purge right before the restock
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Finn's speeder is actually pretty cool. I bought one to use as a transport speeder. I still need to do some work on it, but it can be easily customized into a junky old speeder on any SW planet.

As for the Ezra speeder. The first time it came out, we never got it here. Then when it was repacked, that wave wasn't offered here either. However, a close-out store was able to get some cases, so I bought it for my daughter. For $5 I pick up few more as well. It's a decent enough toy to be customized into other speeders.

However, I agree that always packing the same Rebels character with something like this doesn't help. I like the idea of a figure and a vehicle, but the drawback is that the mains always get packed more in the line, then an no name trooper. I think they could have repacked someone else in the Y-Wing instead of Kanan again. Just the speeder itself might have been difficult to do, but they could have changed the packaging and sold it for $10.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Got the last one at my local Target for $6 Friday!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456