Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger's Speeder

I found this at target as well, I am glad they did a new Ezra sculpt for season 2, there was no way I'd buy a repack with lightsaber in the basic line. The vehicle / figure combo for 20 bucks feels like a good value, especially compared to the SA figures.

Just got it haven't opened yet but very happy with the set

dug out my AT-DP driver and he looks great on the speeder bike. now I just need to paint the second one in Imperial Colors.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Found two at Target. Only bought one. If Hasbro never re-releases it with an Imperial Trooper & colors, I shall be quite unhappy.
    --An opener since 1978.
    --"Thanks for everything. I have no complaints at this time."
    http://www.facebook.com/MedievalBobaFett

--Dear Hasbro, Sim Aloo. S.A., 5POA, 3POA, I don't care. Just do it already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Kilted_Fett View Post
    Found two at Target. Only bought one. If Hasbro never re-releases it with an Imperial Trooper & colors, I shall be quite unhappy.
    you would think it would be a no brainer for Hasbro. simple repaint and repack of a figure and it would sell.... I know I'd snag a few
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

"Hasbro" and "brains" is the problem...
    --An opener since 1978.
    --"Thanks for everything. I have no complaints at this time."
    http://www.facebook.com/MedievalBobaFett

--Dear Hasbro, Sim Aloo. S.A., 5POA, 3POA, I don't care. Just do it already!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    you would think it would be a no brainer for Hasbro. simple repaint and repack of a figure and it would sell.... I know I'd snag a few
    I agree. There are so many products that they have that could easily be given a repaint and you'd have a highly-desired product. Unfortunately, Hasbro would probably just re-release this with the same Kanan we've seen on the single Cards.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I found two at a Target in the 808, surprisingly. Bought one, left the other.

Opened it up at home and I was suitably impressed. Also somewhat miffed that Hasbro can put together a really nice toy when they try, but fail spectacularly in so many other ways.

If anyone is on the fence about getting it, I recommend it. And that's coming from someone with fairly high standards and a distaste (though begrudging acceptance on some levels) of 5POA. Though I'd prefer it if it weren't $20. $14-18 would've been great, but that's not realistic in this day and age. Maybe if there are enough to go around in the future for Amazon to discount them...

The paint is very cleanly done, the speeder feels solid if a little light, and it was designed very cleverly with slots to hold things and a nice storage compartment. I was most impressed by the trick adjustable foot rests and handle bars making it suitable to fit a wide range of characters. I was so impressed in fact, that I said out loud "Whoever at Hasbro designed this must've been sober." To which my fiancee quipped, "Yes and he was probably fired the next day for doing too well."

The figure is alright. Ezra is Ezra. 7/10

I found this today at Target.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

(No edit?)

So after opening this I found it to be a pretty cool little vehicle! As said above the handle bars and footpads move back and forth to accommodate figures of various heights, and the back opens to reveal a storage area. It shows on the box that you can put his unlit saber back there, but there are also tabs on the inside that look like they were designed for something specific, though I am not sure what that could be.
    Naughtiest lines in Star Wars:
    You came in that thing?! You're braver than I thought!
    Luke, at that speed will we be able to pull out in time?
    Back door huh? Good idea.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast