Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Elite - Armor Up

First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Elite - Armor Up

Here's the latest First Order TIE Fighter Pilot Elite action figure that's part of the Armor Up line:

Picture from Amazon.

Anyone going to be picking up this figure?

I haven't really been follow these 5 POA - is this the only 3.75" offering of the Elite?

Ah.....helmet doesn't look removable. That makes my pack-in figure purchase still worth it. I don't display my pilots with their helmets off, but the removable buckets look more natural due to their size than the non-removable ones.

looks like the armor up version might be something along the lines of an evac suit for the pilot.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

The packaging shows the hose and chest control box removed and placed on the front of the armor up piece. kind of a cool feature that makes it seem like an evac suit that the pilot might actually use when bailing out of a fighter in space, unlike most of the armor up junk.
    "Got your hands up almost like you're begging. Beggin' for a little piece of Boba."

My purchase of this heavily depends on whether or not I pick up the TRU Exclusive TIE. If I already have, not gonna buy it. Especially not an Armor Up. That said, I may end up caving for a few Armor figs.

Banned

I absolutely HAVE TO BUY THIS!!! Best looking Tie Pilot design i've ever seen in a figure. And the special designation red stripes on the front visor area combined with the quality of the details in the overall sculpt, PLUS the armor-up. I MUST HAVE IT! This would be my favorite of the whole figure line along with Hux from a quality point-of-view as far as overall paintwork, appearance, quality of sculpt and mystery factor to the eye.

Looks like a repack of the desert damage tie's pilot, def need as many of these as i can get!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Maleval View Post
    Looks like a repack of the desert damage tie's pilot, def need as many of these as i can get!
    This one is actually a repaint of the standard TIE Pilot from the TFA basic line. The one packed with the desert weathered TIE has a removable helmet, which is much bigger than the helmet on the standard pilot figure.
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    This one is actually a repaint of the standard TIE Pilot from the TFA basic line.

Yes, i just checked now. The only different things over the standard base card series is the red stripes on his visor and the two blue led-lights on his chest, other than that everything else looks the same. But the fact that it is a repaint makes it desirable from a collectors point-of-view, and the fact that it comes with armor-up is another unique factor for this particular figure, so by-and-large i'll be buying this. A metallic silver Tie Pilot would look awesome, probably wont ever see one though.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast