Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scimitar Feedback Thread

Bought some awesome figures off of Scimitar. Packed beautifully and boxes are super clean. Appreciate his patience and calm, cool attitude. Overall 11/10. Dont hesitate to buy/trade/sell to him.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Just had a fantastic deal with Scimitar, as I bought 5 figures from him. Excellent seller, friendly, who took an extra care in the packing and protection of the figures. No problem with communication or follow-up (tracking number). I highly recommend dealing with him !
    Last edited by Darkmatt; 09-26-2017 at 12:03 PM.

Just got a package from Scimitar. Great guy who was looking to do a solid for a fellow collector, and i couldn't be more grateful. Throw money and love at him.
    Hello, there.

That's a lot. Great stocking stuffers or Toys-For-Tots donation.
    I'm immune to the light!

Just had my first deal with Eric and all went perfectly. Great communication, packed the items very well and sent swiftly.

Thanks again...
    " Though we have heard of stupid haste in war, cleverness has never been seen associated with long delays ".
    - Sun Tzu - The Art of War
    Trade Feedback

Lieutenant Commander

Eric hooked me up with a Walmart Kylo Ren Throne Room set for cost plus shipping. Great guy, great communication, great packaging. Thanks Eric!!!

Scimitar got me the first release of 40th Vader - he was even kind enough to ship it without the stand, since I had no interest in that. Smooth transaction and no problems of any kind. One of my go-to-guys for acquiring figures I can't get here in Denmark :-)
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Eric picked up some cases from me and he was very responsive and quick on the payment, enjoy the cases bud!
    Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi.

Eric was easy to deal with, good communication and quick payment. thanks, enjoy the figure!
    your mouth cannot repel flavor of that magnitude!!

Scimitar has come through for me once again! Thank you very much Eric, the figures are awesome!
    TK-114
    Imperial Stormcustomizer
    Alias: Net-Viper X
    Check out my website to see more Star Wars customs. My Rebel Scum Feedback Thread

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast