Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: darth_sidious STAR WARS trade list

Also willing to trade my TBS Cassian for a Fenn Rau, for any Canadian that might need it.

Still have a Thrawn, MOMC and its the corrected Grand Admiral rank version. If I cant find anyone with a Fenn Rau, I'll trade Thrawn for a Disney Chopper instead.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Still have a Thrawn, MOMC and its the corrected Grand Admiral rank version. If I cant find anyone with a Fenn Rau, I'll trade Thrawn for a Disney Chopper instead.
    bumpppppppppppppppppp

I'm looking for vehicle pack-in figures (5 POA) - Poe from ski speeder, the A-wing pilot, and Snoke from the playset.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    I'm looking for vehicle pack-in figures (5 POA) - Poe from ski speeder, Tallie the A-wing pilot, and Snoke from the playset.
    Still looking for these, including the Canto Bight cop - willing to buy them as well, if you find these ships on clearance and dont collect 5 POA, or have doubles.
    Last edited by darth_sidious; 01-25-2018 at 12:12 PM.

Picked up the Ski Speeder and A-Wing from TLJ for the figures, so I have both ships for trade.

Looking for:

Leia / white Vader Infinities comic pack
    Bib Fortuna (Kenner)
    Hammerhead (Kenner)
    Walrusman (Kenner)
    Signal Droid (Star Tours multipack)
    Squid Head (Kenner)

Still trying to track down the Leia / white Vader Infinities comic pack and the Jedi Training Academy multipack most of all - updated my list with additional items.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast