Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Unkar Plutt

I want both he Finn as stories and that two pack.

Yeah...i'll grab him. It's never going to seethe light of day in the exclusive line...so...

Quote Originally Posted by commandernarra View Post
    Yeah...i'll grab him. It's never going to seethe light of day in the exclusive line...so...
    Agreed. He is also a figure that does not need SA. I wish they would slightly sculpt these figures in a more natural pose instead of the locked knees arm straight position across the board. The Crimson guy and least does not look rigid even those his articulation is. I do not think that is too much to ask for. His sculpt looks good, this wave looks like it stepped up a notch.

BTW - He really does look like a blobfish. He also reminds me of a Droids cartoon villain. Very 80's cartoon.

looks great. count me in.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Wow awesome. Guess I'm still buying figs. Help me!

I'll be picking up this one.
    The whole wave of TFA characters, actually. Except for the Finn Armor Up. No need for it.

Gotta pick this one up. Love background characters!

Quote Originally Posted by JGuar View Post
    I'm with you. This is one of the biggest reasons I love SW for the unique and interesting aliens. Very happy with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by JGuar View Post
    Since Unkar is in charge I believe he'll be slightly more then background fodder, I suspect he'll have a line or two when Rey visits.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast