Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Nien Nunb

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Just interested how everyone is so sure that the alien in the clip is Nien Nunb and not Ten Numb, or another one of his species.

Also, have we got any Nigerian Kikiyu (sp?) speakers in the house?! Nien spoke a real-World dialect in ROTJ, which translated into relevant lines of dialogue for the scenes he was in. I shared a house as a student with someone who was able to speak it. I'd be very interested to know what he says in the TFA trailer.
    It's rehashed audio from ROTJ. Sorry.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    Oddly enough I consider him to be a main character. Now we just need to bring back Crix Madine.
    I wouldn't call him a main character as his not up there with Han Solo, Luke, Leia or the main cast. Nien more of a secondary character/support character who helps the story evolve in the end of ROTJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Logray View Post
    Oddly enough I consider him to be a main character. Now we just need to bring back Crix Madine.
    LOL!
    Lets roll out Crix Madine and give him a nice wig to recreate that awesome hair doo from ROTJ for an all new young generation who are fascinated by beards for some reason.

Here he is now:

Who is up for more Madine? Say YEAH!:

On a side note I really want a figure of the guy to the left of Madine with the George Jefferson nest top "Lobot hair".

Banned

Normally, would have had no interest in this figure whatsoever, if it ever got released, but going by the photo in the OP, the helmet design and livery on it, i would buy it just for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuvio View Post
    Normally, would have had no interest in this figure whatsoever, if it ever got released, but going by the photo in the OP, the helmet design and livery on it, i would buy it just for that.
    No interest in Nien Nunb?!?! If there were Star Wars police.....

Younglings, eh?
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Younglings, eh?
    Except he's not young... I was surprised too.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the younger ones on here. Guess age doesn't have much to do with collecting experience.
    I've still got a ways to go, but I started early.

I'd certainly be in for this one!

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast