Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nien Nunb

Considering he'll come with non removable helmet and 5POA, I'll prolly pass. I already have the definitive figure anyways.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Considering he'll come with non removable helmet and 5POA, I'll prolly pass. I already have the definitive figure anyways.
    Curious, because I don't; what do you consider the definitive figure for Nien?

Quote Originally Posted by Lak_Sivrak View Post
    Curious, because I don't; what do you consider the definitive figure for Nien?

Although I had to paint his lower jowls and lip, I absolutely love that figure. Definitive? YES
    Reeyees-Tessek
    tjr82@hotmail.com
    Hasbro PLEASE make Tzizvvt, Reegesk, and Sim Aloo Now!!!!
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t852779/

Just interested how everyone is so sure that the alien in the clip is Nien Nunb and not Ten Numb, or another one of his species.

Also, have we got any Nigerian Kikiyu (sp?) speakers in the house?! Nien spoke a real-World dialect in ROTJ, which translated into relevant lines of dialogue for the scenes he was in. I shared a house as a student with someone who was able to speak it. I'd be very interested to know what he says in the TFA trailer.
    May you live in interesting times.

Mike Quinn, who helped perform Nunb in ROTJ has already confirmed his involvement in TFA, he also confirmed that we saw him in the background in the trailer when Poe runs past Finn. It'd be silly to have Nunb in a couple scenes then be replaced by another of his species later on for the action scenes.

Yeah, this could be just another Sullustan, but given the need for "poetry", I'm leaning toward it being Mr. Nunb.

If his action figure follows the format of Dameron and Asty, then it's a definite no for me. Non-removable helmet and opaque visor just don't cut it for me. And also, I'm collecting more of just main characters at this point in my collecting life.

Still, it's cool we're getting a Sullustan pilot in this film!

Oddly enough I consider him to be a main character. Now we just need to bring back Crix Madine.

You know what, I agree! This is one instance where I loved his EU backstory, made him an actual useful character. Instead of making a small speech.

Though he'd have to be fairly old today, he looked to be older than Han. Unless that was just makeup.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I totally went and dug out my vintage figure today. Makes me want to get out my B-wing too.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast