Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mini Arcade (thanks, Utinniii!)

That sounds like a good idea, haven't tried it myself! I wanted to remake a couple of older ones that I had done with dull paper and low resolution; Donkey Kong being the first one. Here you can see the older version on the right and the brighter, newer version on the left. I hadn't put the joystick in yet when I took the pics, but I have since done so! Also added the little black base under the cabinet that Nintendo machines have.

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Man, those are so nice! They look so real, it makes me want to quote an old-school micro machines commercial!

The warehouse where I now work!! No Star Wars themed games in stock currently!

Amazing! Dang, I miss old arcades
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

I would be tempted to turn them on to hear the music.

That's a small portion of what's in storage. Most of our good games are at locations like this:

Getting parts for older games is a lot harder than I expected. And I was expecting extremely difficult!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345