Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: The Props! The merchandise! Opens at Disneyland this Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthLuis View Post
    Lame how late Rise is opening. What were they thinking? Apparently all the imagineers are at WDW getting ready for opening next month and are at bay with Rise there. I would assume they had a team at each park.
    Correct, all hands are now at WDW prepping it. They will return to Disneyland Anaheim after December 5th to finish Rise of the Resistance in time for its opening Jan 17, 2020. The WDW version benefitted being 6 months behind the Anaheim version, so they were able to work out the ride issues by trial and error at Anaheim.

In the past week alone Disneyland Anaheim has made great strides in increasing the character immersion aspects of a visit to Batuu. It really is a noticeable improvement now just over the past week compared to the last month. I'm in the land at least twice a week or more and it just keeps getting better. One neat tip, when you hack items using the Disney Play Datapad app the items you're hacking come to life and start physically interacting with you with movement and sound. It adds to the environment and you can control it with your own interaction via Bluetooth.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-15-2019 at 07:36 AM.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Yeah I go weekly myself. Have seen a slight improvement. I’m still waiting to see aliens and droids roam around.

No aliens or free roaming droids "yet". Chewie is more active working on the ships at the resistance base. I'm seeing alternatively Rey or the new Resistance Spy, not on the same days sneaking around Black Spire. The First Order Officers are making regular rounds now, I imaged one making bar checks inside of Oga's Cantina on Sunday. She was also patrolling around the First Order sector. This is more activity than I've seen over the past month. I think they are getting better with it. Unleash the droids!!

I do feel for the Stormtroopers and Chewie on the hotter days we are now having.
    Last edited by Shadow; 07-16-2019 at 02:04 PM.
    My partial collection

Been going twice a week too, but it could really use that 2nd attraction. Taking a break going to Oga’s cantina for a while, I drop $40-50 every visit.

The high end helmets sold in the Galaxy’s Edge shops are made by Anovos. The Poe Dameron one is sweet.
    Last edited by DarthCitrix; 07-16-2019 at 06:17 PM.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Oga's Cantina.

Last edited by Shadow; 07-17-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCitrix View Post
    Rise of the Resistance opens at DLAND Jan. 17, 2020. WDW opens first Dec. 5, 2019. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...1190717190001C

Thanks for posting..
    had booked the trip already..
    My son and I will be in Orlando New year's week.
    Was worried it was not going to open in time..
    Last edited by Imperial1973; 07-20-2019 at 05:20 PM.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364