Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: The Props! The merchandise! Opens at Disneyland this Monday!

Quote Originally Posted by jedimike1 View Post
    Was lucky enough to go to Galaxy’s Edge yesterday for a sneak peek. It was surreal. The attention to detail is jaw dropping. Lots of fun. Everything was open, Food, Cantina and all merchandise was available to purchase. Seeing the full scale Falcon was a sight

Rise of the Resistance was not open yet, but Smuggler’s Run was a blast. Had a blue milk frosty as well.

They wouldn't allow us to have cell phones inside GE, but I got some great pics of my wristband LOL and my Dasani water.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/2rvbuW3UqPubsEZZ6
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/SorMbG6Z6nSMNcsW9
    All you got was a Dasani water? That’s will power.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

Quote Originally Posted by DarthCitrix View Post
    All you got was a Dasani water? That’s will power.
    I'm after one of the Batu Coke's.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I'm after one of the Batu Coke's.
    Shadow if I were you, I would leave my credit cards at home under lock and key.
    My feedback

I think Luke’s saber is about $400 from the app I saw. Damn.

All you got was a Dasani water? Thatís will power.
    Oh no, I bought some merchandise for sure. I'm not that strong willed. So much cool stuff there.
    Last edited by jedimike1; 05-22-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Shadow if I were you, I would leave my credit cards at home under lock and key.
    With the creature stall, Droid shop, and light saber shop its going to be hard. Got to get several of the Batu Coke thermal detonators also. OC Register reported today that Luke's landspeeder ended up on Batu also clearly hovering a foot off the ground in an visual that will have you believing it's real.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

A friend got a custom Sith saber and itís got a hefty weight to it but I wasnít a fan of the mold seams you could see fairly easily.
    Last edited by DarthCitrix; 05-25-2019 at 06:54 PM.
    My feedback

For those going next month, the Smugglers Run attraction, there will be 2 pilots, 2 gunners, and 2 engineers in the Falcon cockpit. The pilots in the front will have the best views and the pilot seated to the right gets to pull the hyperspace levers.

The longest line is to get into Oga’s Cantina. Legacy lightsabers were out of stock. I passed on the custom lightsabers.
    Last edited by DarthCitrix; 05-27-2019 at 01:06 PM.
    My feedback

For those going next month, the Smugglers Run attraction, there will be 2 pilots, 2 gunners, and 2 engineers in the Falcon cockpit. The pilots in the front will have the best views and the pilot seated to the right gets to pull the hyperspace levers.

The longest line is to get into Oga’s Cantina. Legacy lightsabers were out of stock. I passed on the custom lightsabers.
    thanks for the tips man. Did they say they’d have more legacy sabers? Sucks they’re gone. Hoping to score one opening day.

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast