Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Replicas comprehensive checklist

Why would you add a Hasbro saber to a MR list? That doesn't make sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by intwenothor View Post
    Why would you add a Hasbro saber to a MR list? That doesn't make sense to me.
    I actually was debating this point pretty hard...I ultimately decided to include the Hasbro Force FX lightsabers in the list because they basically picked up where MR left off and use the same tech (for the most part) and they also "reissued" some of the MR lightsabers. Right or wrong, I've always viewed the MR and Hasbro Force FX line together. That's why I ultimately decided to include the Hasbro line in here.
    Florida Gator fan's response to an FSU Seminole's comment about Gainesville: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

I thought the logic would be something along those lines but I still don't get it.

On the editing things; when I edit I've generally tried to adopt an approach that means I draw attention to the edits so that the original and the revisions are obvious. I haven't managed it every time.

Here are a few more for the part number:

Wedge Antilles X-Wing Pilot (30th Anniversary Convention exclusive-Celebration IV)
    SW-367
    MSRP: ?

All of the .45 hel
    mets were retailing for @$50 each.

Medal Of Yavin .45 scale (30th Anniversary Convention exclusive-Celebration IV)
    SW-361
    MSRP: $15
    Last edited by Shadow; 12-27-2015 at 11:15 AM.
    Star Wars collector since 1977.
    Life or Death? Star Wars collecting is much more serious than that!
    My partial collection

One more correction for you...I think Shadow can confirm this, the Darth Vader ROTJ LE number on plaque is not accurate to what was actually produced. The run was cut short at I believe 750. I can check my spreadsheet later for confirmation.

Yeah, that'd be helpful if you could confirm that…I really appreciate everyone's input! Also, this thread was moved to Limelighting temporarily until I can make some further edits and put in additional info (thanks, Shadow and JediHead)!
    Last edited by phreaky_d; 12-30-2015 at 02:37 PM.
    Florida Gator fan's response to an FSU Seminole's comment about Gainesville: Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is!

I thought it was 500 (ROTJ LE) - I could be wrong
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Cobalt60 is correct. I checked my spreadsheet I keep of all my SW MR stuff. 500 LE's were manufactured.

Very very very helpful posting.

The ability to not correct first posting is ridiculous.

Also, someone stated that much of the info is specified on the Rebelscum photo archive, but it has not been updated with many of the items "greyed out (unclickable w/ no info).

I was thinking, since we can not change first posting and it is extremely unpractical, adding "addendum" to the thread itself, you can create this kind of listing bi-monthly with updated postings?

There is much to be updated, including the inclusion of new EFX items, new Black Series, and ultimately, Disney's Galaxy's Edge items!

Thank you for the great work!

Good effort. I dont have time to compare, but I think a lot this was already done - https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1055765
    Last edited by BoboFatt; 08-26-2019 at 08:45 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12