Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Maul & Seventh Sister Inquisitor

Although similar, her lightsaber is slightly different than the Grand Inquisitor's.

Fifth Brother's Lightsaber also looks slightly different as well:
    Half Man, Half Delorean

Hasbro should update those sabers and give them actual spinning hilts. A customizer managed it, so why shouldn't Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Hasbro should update those sabers and give them actual spinning hilts. A customizer managed it, so why shouldn't Hasbro.
    seriously in 3.75 size, wow that's impressive. must be magnetic or something
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

I'm not looking for slightly different, I'm after almost unrecognizable form another's. Kind of like a uniqueness quality to the character.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Absolutely a must-have figure. Loving it.
    @LordEdzo

Quote Originally Posted by REBELPURGE View Post
    seriously in 3.75 size, wow that's impressive. must be magnetic or something
    Actually, it's just two pieces. The cybernetic legs Darth Maul and the Rebels Ahsoka both come with a spinning grip accessory that works exactly like the Inquisitors sabers do on the show.

I'm guessing it's going to be a while before Buffy The Jedi Slayer is out in stores since we haven't even seen what the finished product looks like yet.

I'll buy it. It's post-Prequel Maul, so I'm in. I'd still love to see a deluxe CW Maul where his revised mechanical legs are interchangeable with his spider body (just like the Hero Mashers Maul).
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE) & Asajj vs. Anakin Diorama (EE)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast