Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Poe Dameron - Armor Up

This doesn't seem too awful to me. I think this is the first armor set that Ive seen where the armor doesn't look horrendous.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Has anyone actually put these armors onto other figures? Obviously not these new ones, but that Endor armor on a say, and Endor Trooper, might look pretty cool and give a bit of distinction in the ranks.
    I thought I smelled bad on the outside...

Quote Originally Posted by tauntaunweequay View Post
    Has anyone actually put these armors onto other figures? Obviously not these new ones, but that Endor armor on a say, and Endor Trooper, might look pretty cool and give a bit of distinction in the ranks.
    Try putting it on an ewok.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

As an adult, I find this figure utterly pointless. From a kid's perspective, though -- using his/her imagination and actually playing with the figure -- I can see where having different armor for different imaginary environments would be fun. (Of course, do kids these days use their imaginations?) However, the lack of a fighter pilot helmet is all-around lame.

Excuse me but adults have been buying the armor up figures for themselves not for stupid little kids.

I think the new upcoming double armor up figures are great especially the Poe armor s up where they can be used for Hoth and Endor trooper figures

Haha, ok then...

I suppose that makes sense. Personally, I don't find the armor pieces all that appealing (torso/head only, looks like a hunk of plastic instead of armor imo), so the only scenario in which I can imagine enjoying them is in the skin of my 8-year-old self on an imaginary terrain in a distant galaxy.

Another attempt for Hasbro to charge way too much for a re packed figure. I have no more interest in the two armor packs than I do the single.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ121 View Post
    Another attempt for Hasbro to charge way too much for a re packed figure. I have no more interest in the two armor packs than I do the single.
    You just watch these be special value packs and will be same price as the first Armor Up figures so it can look like they are a great value.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    You just watch these be special value packs and will be same price as the first Armor Up figures so it can look like they are a great value.
    13.99 methinks. But, IMO, the poe dameron armor up was totally worth it. (the first one)
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

If this came with his flight helmet with the clear visor I'd buy it in a second
    Check out my UPDATED Star Wars Art Gallery

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast